Skip to main content

Pokemon Ash's Chapter

Hey Guys! 

Welcome To My Pokemon Blogger

Pokemon Ash's Chapter:-



Introduction:-

Hi! My name is Pokemon Gamer MSK! I have been ROM hacking since I was 10 years old and it became a hobby for me. I've been toying with many of the hacking tools and looked up tutorials to try and create my own hack but every time I try, I end up quitting but get better each time I start anew. This time I'm creating another story that focuses on Ash. Essentially the story of the game will follow that of the anime. Though the anime is ultimately based upon the games and draws heavily from them, many concepts which are only touched on the games are spun in a unique way, and expanded on.

Features:-

  1. Day/Night.
  2. Custom sprites for trainers/Pokémon based off of artwork.
  3. Lapras surfing sprite.
  4. Tiles made by WesleyFG.
  5. HG/SS-style maps.
  6. 3 Regions.
  7. Apricorns.
  8. And more!

The Creator Team:-

Soulryu:- Mapper, image inserter
c067912881:- Scripting & editing sprites

Screenshot:-













NAME:- Pokemon Ash's Chapter
TYPE:- GBA
HACK OF:- Firered
LANGUAGE:- English
CREATOR:- Soulryu,c067912881

DOWNLOAD:-(Beta 0.1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Red Reloaded

Hey Guys! Welcome To My Pokemon Blogger! Pokemon Red Reloaded:- Description:- Hello, Welcome To Pokemon Gamer MSK.Today We Will Play Pokemon Red Reloaded Alpha This ROM Is Nds ROM We Will Play On Nds Emulator. Pokemon Red Reloaded Is My Attempt To Port The GBA Pokemon Fire red Game To The Nds Platform.   It differentiates  Itself from other similar projects out there like Heart Red or Soul Silver in terms of edited maps and graphics. The story itself will stay faithful to the original one for the most part. In future releases, I aim to expand some parts of the story to show what characters like Silver, Ariana, Archer and others were up to before the events of HG/SS. Sevii islands are confirmed for the post-league story, and I also plan on opening Johto up for exploration.

Pokemon Fire Ash

Pokemon Ash Gray

Hey Guys! Welcome To My Pokemon Blogger Pokemon Ash Gray Hello, Welcome back to Pokemon Gamer MSK Blogspot.com and I’m Pokemon Gamer. Today, We will play Pokemon Ash Gray by Metapode23! It’s a GBA Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Fire Red. Features:- Play as Ash Ketchum Have the opportunity to catch all of the Pokémon Ash does Follows the same events as in the Anime Series and be rewarded with special events/items for carrying Ash’s team New Tiles New Sprites New Maps New Tools to replace HMs Hatchet replaces HM01 Cut Computer Teleport System replaces HM02 Fly Raft replaces HM03 Surf Pickaxe replaces HM06 Rock Smash Climb Kit is added to be used as Rock Climb Whirlpuller is added to cross whirlpools SCREENSHOT:- NAME:- Pokemon Ash Gray TYPE:- Gba HACK OF:- Firered LANGUAGE:- English CREATOR:- metapode23 PROGRESS:-  V4.5.3 DOWNLOAD:-  MEDIAFIRE